Responsibilities of Office of Rural Health
The responsibilities of the Office of Rural Health shall include but not be limited to:
(1) Coordinating statewide efforts for providing health care in rural areas.
(2) Accepting and processing applications from communities interested in developing health care delivery systems. Application forms shall be developed by the agency.
(3) Through the agency, applying for grants and accepting gifts and grants from other governmental or private sources for the research and development of rural health care programs and facilities.
(4) Serving as a clearinghouse for information on health care delivery systems in rural areas.
(5) Helping local health care delivery systems develop ongoing funding sources.
(6) Developing enabling legislation to facilitate further development of rural health care delivery systems. [1979 c.513 §4; 1983 c.482 §19; 1987 c.660 §15; 2015 c.736 §89]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.