Definitions for ORS 442.464 and 442.466
As used in this section and ORS 442.466 (Health care data reporting by health insurers), “reporting entity” means:
(1) An insurer as defined in ORS 731.106 (“Insurer”) or fraternal benefit society as described in ORS 748.106 (Description of fraternal benefit society) required to have a certificate of authority to transact health insurance business in this state.
(2) A health care service contractor as defined in ORS 750.005 (Definitions) that issues medical insurance in this state.
(3) A third party administrator required to obtain a license under ORS 744.702 (Third party administrator license).
(4) A pharmacy benefit manager or fiscal intermediary, or other person that is by statute, contract or agreement legally responsible for payment of a claim for a health care item or service.
(5) A coordinated care organization as defined in ORS 414.025 (Definitions for ORS chapters 411, 413 and 414).
(6) An insurer providing coverage funded under Part A, Part B or Part D of Title XVIII of the Social Security Act, subject to approval by the United States Department of Health and Human Services. [2009 c.595 §1200; 2011 c.602 §54]
Note: 442.464 (Definitions for ORS 442.464 and 442.466) and 442.466 (Health care data reporting by health insurers) were enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but were not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 442 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.