Civil penalty for failure to perform
(1) Any health care facility that fails to perform as required in ORS 442.205 (Community benefit reporting) and 442.400 (“Health care facility” defined) to 442.463 (Annual utilization report) or 442.855 (Oregon Health Care Acquired Infection Reporting Program established), and rules of the Oregon Health Authority may be subject to a civil penalty.
(2) The Oregon Health Authority shall adopt a schedule of penalties not to exceed $500 per day of violation, determined by the severity of the violation.
(3) Civil penalties under this section shall be imposed as provided in ORS 183.745 (Civil penalty procedures).
(4) Civil penalties imposed under this section may be remitted or mitigated upon such terms and conditions as the authority considers proper and consistent with the public health and safety.
(5) Civil penalties incurred under any law of this state are not allowable as costs for the purpose of rate determination or for reimbursement by a third-party payer. [Formerly 441.480; 1981 c.693 §19; 1983 c.482 §18; 1983 c.696 §21; 1991 c.734 §24; 1993 c.18 §110; 1995 c.727 §30; 1997 c.683 §26; 1999 c.581 §6; 2007 c.384 §4; 2007 c.838 §§7,8; 2013 c.61 §§2b,2c; 2017 c.101 §47b]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.