- • summary
- • availability on request
(1) Except as provided in subsection (2) of this section, the Department of Human Services shall maintain a listing of all long term care facilities, as defined in ORS 442.015 (Definitions), by name and address and for each indicating:
(a) The complaint file number.
(b) The category of the complaint, whether staffing, food, patient care or other.
(c) A brief description of the complaint.
(d) The department’s finding.
(e) Action taken by the department.
(f) Fines assessed, if any.
(g) Fines paid, if any.
(2) The department shall maintain a separate listing of all complaints it considers unsupported by findings indicating the information required by subsection (1)(a) to (d) of this section.
(3) The information described in subsections (1) and (2) of this section shall be noted in summary form on annual cover sheets for the file on a particular facility. The cover sheets shall not contain any of the information made confidential under ORS 441.671 (Confidentiality of reports). Copies of the cover sheets shall be made available to the public at cost on request. Upon such request, the department shall provide only copies of the cover sheets described in subsection (1) of this section unless the information described in subsection (2) of this section is specifically requested.
(4) The listing maintained pursuant to subsection (1) of this section shall contain the following notice:
NOTICE: This cover sheet does not contain information on complaints that the Department of Human Services considers unsupported by findings or on complaints still under investigation by the department. The department will make information regarding such complaints available upon request.
(5) The department shall provide a written explanation summarizing the complaint system with each copy of a cover sheet provided under subsection (3) of this section. [1981 c.721 §1; 1987 c.428 §34]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.