Definitions for ORS 441.600 to 441.625
As used in ORS 441.600 (Definitions for ORS 441.600 to 441.625) to 441.625 (Retaliation against resident exercising rights prohibited) unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) “Department” means the Department of Human Services.
(2) “Facility” means a long term care facility as defined in ORS 442.015 (Definitions).
(3) “Legal representative” means attorney at law, person holding a general power of attorney, guardian, conservator or any person appointed by a court to manage the personal or financial affairs of a resident or person or agency legally responsible for the welfare or support of a resident.
(4) “Person” means an individual and every form of organization, whether incorporated or unincorporated, including partnership, corporation, trust, association or administrative agency or political subdivision of this state.
(5) “Resident” means an individual under care in a facility. [1979 c.261 §2; 1987 c.428 §25]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.