Definitions for ORS 441.525 to 441.595
(1) Adult congregate living facility means any institution, building or buildings, residential facility for elderly individuals or individuals with disabilities, or other place, operated as a nonprofit corporation that undertakes through its ownership or management to provide housing, meals and the availability of other supportive services.
(3) Behavioral treatment facility means any institution, building or buildings or residential facility operated as a nonprofit corporation that provides services, which may include residential services to individuals for a period of 72 hours to 12 months, to individuals struggling with addiction or another mental health issue.
(4) Family safety facility means an institution, building or buildings or residential facility operated as a nonprofit corporation that provides services, which may include residential services to individuals for a period of 72 hours to 12 months, to individuals seeking relief from domestic violence issues.
(5) Governing body means the county court, board of county commissioners, council or other legislative body of any municipality.
(6) Hospital facility means any structure, system, machinery, equipment or other real or personal property useful for or incidental to inpatient or outpatient care or administration, service or support for such care or any combination thereof that is provided by a political subdivision of this state or any private nonprofit corporation, including:
(a) An adult congregate living facility;
(b) A behavioral treatment facility;
(c) A family safety facility; or
(d) A health care facility, as defined in ORS 442.015 (Definitions).
(7) Municipality means any health district, city, county or other municipal corporation created by the consolidation of a city and county. [1973 c.153 §2; 1981 c.161 §1; 1983 c.740 §157; 1989 c.224 §94; 2007 c.70 §241; 2015 c.220 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information