The petition for determination of ability to give informed consent for sterilization shall be executed under oath and shall set forth:
(1) The name, age and residence of the respondent.
(2) The names and residences of any parents, spouse, legal guardian or conservator of the respondent.
(3) A statement of the facts describing the respondent’s alleged inability to give informed consent for sterilization.
(4) A statement of facts indicating the likelihood or unlikelihood that the respondent will have the ability to make an informed decision about sterilization in the foreseeable future.
(5) A statement of the reasons for which sterilization is sought.
(6) The name, position and statement of interest of the person initiating the petition or any person assisting the respondent with a self-initiated petition. [1983 c.460 §7]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.