Center for Health Statistics
- • standards
(1) There is established in the Oregon Health Authority the Center for Health Statistics, which shall maintain, operate and advance the system of vital statistics throughout this state in cooperation with appropriate units of county government. The Center for Health Statistics shall be responsible for the proper administration of the system of vital statistics and for the preservation and security of its official records.
(2) In order to promote and maintain nationwide uniformity in the system of vital statistics, the forms for reports and records required by this chapter and the rules adopted under this chapter must include, at a minimum, the items recommended by the federal agency responsible for national vital statistics.
(3) Each report, record and other document required by this chapter shall be on a form or in a format prescribed by the State Registrar of the Center for Health Statistics.
(4) All records shall contain the date of registration.
(5) Information required in forms, reports or records authorized by this chapter may be submitted, verified, registered and stored by photographic, electronic or other means as prescribed by the state registrar. [Amended by 1983 c.709 §2; 1993 c.324 §2; 1997 c.783 §2; 2009 c.595 §605; 2013 c.366 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.