Funding distribution formula
- • matching funds
- • administrative expenses
(1) Within the limits of state funds, community mental health program services shall be funded as follows:
(a) Services defined in ORS 430.630 (Services to be provided by community mental health programs) (1) and (2) shall be funded up to 100 percent with state funds.
(b) State funds available for payments to community mental health programs for services under ORS 430.630 (Services to be provided by community mental health programs) (3) shall be paid by the Oregon Health Authority to the programs under the priorities set forth in ORS 430.646 (Priorities for services for persons with mental or emotional disturbances).
(2) If a group of counties acts jointly to operate a community mental health program or community developmental disabilities program, state funds shall be allocated, and the counties’ contributions shall be prorated, in accordance with the agreement establishing the program.
(3) The counties or other entities operating community mental health programs or community developmental disabilities programs shall not be required to match funds granted under subsections (1) and (2) of this section. However, the Department of Human Services or the Oregon Health Authority may require matching funds if they are required as a condition of receipt of federal funds and the county or entity agrees to match funds.
(4) A reasonable portion of state funds granted under subsection (1)(b) of this section may be expended by community mental health programs and their subcontractors for expenses incurred in administering services. [Formerly 430.690]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.