Evaluation of programs
- • population schedule for distributing funds
(1) In order to improve services to persons with mental or emotional disturbances and provide information for uniform analysis, each community mental health program shall collect and report data and evaluate programs in accordance with methods prescribed by the Oregon Health Authority after consultation with the program directors.
(2) Information collected by the authority under subsection (1) of this section shall include, but need not be limited to:
(a) Numbers of persons served;
(b) Ages of persons served;
(c) Types of services provided; and
(d) Cost of services.
(3) Within the limits of available funds allocated for the administration of community mental health programs, community mental health programs shall collect data and evaluate programs with moneys provided by the authority. The authority shall distribute funds so that programs within the same population grouping shall receive equal amounts of funds. The population groupings are:
(a) More than 400,000 population.
(b) Less than 400,000 but more than 100,000.
(c) Less than 100,000 but more than 50,000.
(d) Less than 50,000.
(4) During the first biennium that a new service is funded by the authority, two percent of the service funds shall be set aside for use in data collection and evaluation of the service. Thereafter, the service shall be evaluated as a part of the total community mental health program. [Formerly 430.665]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.