Definitions for ORS 427.330 to 427.340
(1) Care provider means an individual, family member or entity that provides care.
(2) Community housing includes:
(a) Real property, including but not limited to buildings, structures, improvements to real property and related equipment, that is used or could be used to house and provide care for individuals with intellectual disabilities or other developmental disabilities; and
(b) A single-family home or multiple-unit residential housing that an individual with an intellectual disability or other developmental disability shares with other inhabitants, including but not limited to family members, care providers or friends.
(3) Construct means to build, install, assemble, expand, alter, convert, replace or relocate. Construct includes to install equipment and to prepare a site.
(4) Equipment means furnishings, fixtures, appliances, special adaptive equipment or supplies that are used or could be used to provide care in community housing.
(5) Family member means an individual who is related by blood or marriage to an individual with an intellectual disability or other developmental disability.
(6) Financial assistance means a grant or loan to pay expenses incurred to provide community housing.
(7) Housing provider means an individual or entity that provides community housing. [1999 c.753 §2; 2001 c.900 §130; 2007 c.70 §221; 2011 c.658 §25; 2013 c.36 §13]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information