Definitions for ORS 426.502 to 426.508
(1) “Authority” means the Oregon Health Authority.
(2) “Community housing” means property and related equipment that are used or could be used to house persons with chronic mental illness and their care providers. “Community housing” includes single-family housing and multiple-unit residential housing.
(3) “Construct” means to build, install, assemble, expand, alter, convert, replace or relocate. “Construct” includes to install equipment and to prepare a site.
(4) “Equipment” means furnishings, fixtures or appliances that are used or could be used to provide care in community housing.
(5) “Multiple-unit residential housing” means housing that provides two or more living units and spaces for common use by the occupants in social and recreational activities. “Multiple-unit residential housing” may include nonhousing facilities incidental or appurtenant to the housing that, in the determination of the authority, improve the quality of the housing.
(6) “Person with a chronic mental illness” has the meaning given that term in ORS 426.495 (Definitions for ORS 426.490 to 426.500).
(7) “Single-family housing” means a detached living unit with common living room and dining facilities for at least three occupants with chronic mental illness. “Single-family housing” may include nonhousing facilities incidental or appurtenant to the housing that, in the determination of the authority, improve the quality of the housing. [1999 c.983 §2; 2005 c.11 §1; 2007 c.70 §210; 2009 c.595 §429]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information