Intensive alternative incarceration addiction program
- • requirements
The Department of Corrections shall establish an intensive alternative incarceration addiction program. The program shall:
(1) Be based on intensive interventions, rigorous personal responsibility and accountability, physical labor and service to the community;
(2) Require strict discipline and compliance with program rules;
(3) Provide 14 hours of highly structured and regimented routine every day;
(4) Provide for cognitive restructuring to enable offenders participating in the program to confront and alter their criminal thinking patterns;
(5) Provide addiction treatment that incorporates proven, research-based interventions; and
(6) Be at least 270 days’ duration. [2003 c.464 §2]
Note: See note under 421.500 (Findings).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.