Definitions for ORS 419B.550 to 419B.558
(1) “Domicile” of a minor means the legal residence or domicile of the custodial parent or guardian.
(2) “Emancipation” means conferral of certain rights of majority upon a minor, as enumerated in ORS 419B.552 (Application for emancipation judgment).
(3) “Minor” means a person under the age of 18 years.
(4) “Parent” means legal guardian or custodian, natural parent or adoptive parent if the minor has been legally adopted.
(5) Notwithstanding subsection (1) of this section, if a minor is subject to the jurisdiction of the juvenile court pursuant to ORS 419B.100 (Jurisdiction) or 419C.005 (Jurisdiction), the domicile of that minor shall be that of the court which has jurisdiction. [1993 c.546 §133]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.