2015 ORS 419B.135¹
Transfer of case
  • transportation of child or ward

If the child or ward who is the subject of the proceeding is, at the time of a transfer or temporary transfer provided for in ORS 419B.127 (Transfer to court of county of child or ward's residence), 419B.130 (Delegation of jurisdiction by county of residence) and 419B.132 (Delegation of jurisdiction among county juvenile courts), in shelter care or for other reason needs transportation to the other county, the county in which the child or ward resides shall make such order or provision for the transportation and safekeeping of the child or ward as is appropriate in the circumstances, including an order directing any peace officer of the county in which the child or ward resides to transfer the child or ward in the manner directed. [1993 c.33 §60; 2003 c.396 §39]

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 419B—Juvenile Code: Dependency, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­ors419B.­html (2015) (last ac­cessed Jul. 16, 2016).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.