2015 ORS 419B.127¹
Transfer to court of county of child or ward’s residence

If a proceeding is initiated in a court of a county other than the county in which the child resides, that court, on its own motion or on the motion of a party made at any time prior to disposition, shall transfer the proceeding to the court of the county of the child’s residence for such further proceeding as the receiving court finds proper. A like transfer may be made if the residence of a child or ward changes during the proceeding, or if the ward has been adjudicated within the jurisdiction of the court when the proceeding is initiated on grounds specified in ORS 419B.100 (Jurisdiction) (1)(b) or (c) and other proceedings involving the ward are pending in the county of the ward’s residence. Certified copies of the court records pertaining to the immediate proceeding shall accompany the case on transfer. [1993 c.33 §57; 2003 c.396 §37]

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 419B—Juvenile Code: Dependency, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­ors419B.­html (2015) (last ac­cessed Jul. 16, 2016).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.