Definitions for ORS 418.575 to 418.598
(1) “Child” means a child who qualifies for child welfare services provided by the Department of Human Services.
(2) “Client-focused functional outcome measures” means objective, observable measures of outcomes for services provided to a child and a child’s family under ORS 418.575 (Definitions for ORS 418.575 to 418.598) to 418.598 (Rules), including but not limited to measures relating to permanency.
(3) “County partners” means employees or representatives of the Department of Human Services, the county, court appointed special advocates under ORS 419B.112 (Court appointed special advocate), drug and alcohol treatment providers, mental health providers, providers of affordable housing and other persons or entities that provide services to children and families within a county of this state.
(4) “Family” means, at a minimum but not to the exclusion of siblings as defined in ORS 419A.004 (Definitions) or other persons living in the same household with a child, the child and:
(a) The child’s parent as defined in ORS 419A.004 (Definitions);
(b) The child’s guardian appointed pursuant to ORS chapter 125; or
(c) A person who has a caregiver relationship as defined in ORS 419B.116 (Intervention) with the child.
(5) “Intensive in-home services” means services that keep a child and family together in the child’s and family’s home with a goal of 24-hour on-call support while the child and the child’s family engage in family strengthening activities and receive appropriate mental health and addiction treatment and other intensive support interventions.
(6) “Performance-based contract” means a contract entered into under ORS 418.580 (Strengthening, Preserving and Reunifying Families programs) that:
(a) Requires a program to demonstrate successful child-driven outcomes when compared to alternative placement options and long-term cost savings; and
(b) Bases termination or renewal of the contract on demonstration of the factors described in paragraph (a) of this subsection.
(7) “Program” means a Strengthening, Preserving and Reunifying Families program described in ORS 418.580 (Strengthening, Preserving and Reunifying Families programs). [2011 c.568 §2; 2012 c.97 §28]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.