Child welfare report
On or before November 1 of each even-numbered year, the Department of Human Services shall develop and submit a report to the appropriate legislative interim committees dealing with child welfare matters. The report shall cover the prior 24-month period and shall include, but need not be limited to:
(1) The number of children in foster care;
(2) The number of children that have had more than one foster care placement;
(3) The number of placements for each child described in subsection (2) of this section;
(4) The percentage of foster children placed apart from siblings;
(5) The number of placement changes experienced by foster children;
(6) The number and percentage of children placed with relatives; and
(7) The department’s Status of Children in Oregon’s Child Protection System annual report. [2007 c.238 §1]
Note: 418.036 (Child welfare report) was enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but was not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 418 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.