Definitions for ORS 416.480 to 416.486
(1) “Administrator” has the meaning given that term in ORS 25.010 (Definitions for support enforcement laws).
(2) “Court” means the juvenile court or the circuit court.
(3) “Director” means the Director of the Oregon Youth Authority.
(4) “Youth authority” means the Oregon Youth Authority.
(5) “Youth offender” has the meaning given that term in ORS 419A.004 (Definitions). [1995 c.422 §131s; 2001 c.455 §22]
Note: 416.480 (Definitions for ORS 416.480 to 416.486) to 416.486 (Youth authority may enter into agreements for support enforcement services) were enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but were not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 416 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.