Confidentiality of reports regarding certain financial information
(1) The Oregon Health Authority may disclose or use a report as considered necessary by the authority in the administration of ORS 415.012 (Definitions for ORS 415.012 to 415.430) to 415.430 (Liability of member of CCO to pay provider for cost of care), rules adopted pursuant to ORS 415.011 (Oregon Health Authority regulation of financial solvency of CCOs to align with regulation of domestic insurers) or other law.
(2) A report filed with the authority according to requirements established by rule for disclosure of material acquisitions or dispositions of assets is confidential.
(3) A report filed with the Oregon Health Authority according to requirements established by rule for the purpose of determining the amount of restricted reserves, capital or surplus that a coordinated care organization must maintain under ORS 414.572 (Coordinated care organizations) (1)(b)(A) is confidential and may not be disclosed.
(4) A financial plan of action stating corrective actions to be taken by a coordinated care organization in response to a determination of inadequate restricted reserves, capital or surplus that is filed by the coordinated care organization with the authority according to requirements established by rule is confidential and may not be disclosed.
(5) The results or report of any examination or analysis of a coordinated care organization performed by the authority in connection with a financial plan described in subsection (4) of this section and any corrective order issued by the authority pursuant to such an examination or analysis is confidential and may not be disclosed.
(6) Information contained in documents described in subsections (1) to (4) of this section that is also contained in final examination reports filed under ORS 415.111 (Report of examination) is not confidential under this section.
(7) All financial analysis ratios and examination synopses concerning coordinated care organizations that are submitted to the authority by the Insurance Regulatory Information System of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners are confidential. [2019 c.478 §14]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information