- • meetings
(1) The Health Evidence Review Commission shall select one of its members as chairperson and another as vice chairperson, for terms and with duties and powers the commission determines necessary for the performance of the functions of the offices.
(2) A majority of the members of the commission constitutes a quorum for the transaction of business.
(3) The commission shall meet at least four times per year at a place, day and hour determined by the chairperson. The commission also shall meet at other times and places specified by the call of the chairperson or of a majority of the members of the commission.
(4) The commission may use advisory committees or subcommittees whose members are appointed by the chairperson of the commission subject to approval by a majority of the members of the commission. The advisory committees or subcommittees may contain experts appointed by the chairperson and a majority of the members of the commission. The conditions of service of the experts will be determined by the chairperson and a majority of the members of the commission.
(5) The Oregon Health Authority shall provide staff and support services to the commission. [2011 c.720 §23; 2015 c.318 §22]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information