Powers and duties of department
- • rules
The Department of Human Services shall:
(1) Supervise the administration of the temporary assistance for needy families program under ORS 412.001 (Definitions) to 412.155 (Additional monthly payments of elderly rental assistance).
(2) Make such rules and regulations and take such action as may be necessary or desirable for carrying out ORS 412.001 (Definitions) to 412.155 (Additional monthly payments of elderly rental assistance).
(3) Prescribe the form of and print and supply such forms as it deems necessary and advisable.
(4) Cooperate with the federal government in matters of mutual concern pertaining to temporary assistance for needy families, including the adoption of such methods of administration as are found by the federal government to be necessary for the efficient operation of the plan for such aid.
(5) Accept and disburse any and all federal funds made available to the State of Oregon for temporary assistance for needy families purposes. [Formerly 418.100; 2015 c.765 §16]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information