Definitions for ORS 411.806 to 411.845
(1) “Administrative costs” means, but is not limited to, costs in connection with:
(a) Distributing supplemental nutrition assistance to recipients under the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program;
(c) Reimbursement of the federal government for any loss described in ORS 411.830 (Payment of losses from program).
(2) “Household” means two or more related or nonrelated individuals who do not reside in an institution.
(3) “Issuing agency” means the Department of Human Services.
(4) “Recipient” means an individual or household determined and certified, pursuant to ORS 411.816 (Eligibility for and amount of assistance) or 411.825 (Administration of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), to be eligible to receive supplemental nutrition assistance under the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.
(5) “Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program” means a program under which the federal government makes aid available to the state or its agencies for distribution through electronic benefits transfer or by check to individuals and households certified to be in economic need of and eligible to receive such aid for the purchase of food from retail food outlets. [1963 c.599 §3 (enacted in lieu of 411.805); 1971 c.779 §26; 1997 c.581 §10; 2009 c.599 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.