- • collection
- • records
- • use
(1) The Department of Human Services shall establish fees for authorized services after consultation with authorized agencies. The fees may differ for different areas and for different income levels.
(2) Fees established under subsection (1) of this section shall be charged to all clients.
(3) A record of all fees collected under subsection (1) of this section shall be kept by each authorized agency and made available upon request to the department.
(4) The department may establish fees for services described in ORS 410.420 (Use of funds for specified services) (2).
(5) Nothing prevents any client of Oregon Project Independence from making a contribution.
(6) Fees and any contribution must be used to expand services. [1981 c.186 §7; 1983 c.740 §137; 2005 c.749 §10; 2011 c.201 §6]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.