Power to contract bonded indebtedness
A radio and data district has the power to contract bonded indebtedness for the purpose of providing funds:
(1) To acquire land, rights of way and interests in land, buildings and equipment.
(2) To improve land and install facilities.
(3) To construct, reconstruct, improve, repair and furnish buildings.
(4) To acquire equipment of all types, including vehicular equipment necessary for and in the use, development and improvement of the real property, equipment and facilities of the district.
(5) To pay the costs, expenses and attorney fees incurred in the issue and sale of the bonds.
(6) To fund or refund outstanding indebtedness, or for any one or combination of any such purposes. [2009 c.584 §15]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.