District board as governing body
- • president and administrator
- • meetings
- • vacancies
(1) The district board of a radio and data district is the governing body of the district and shall exercise all powers of the district.
(2) At its first meeting or as soon thereafter as may be practicable, the district board shall choose one of its members as president and shall appoint an administrator who need not be a member of the board. In case of the absence, or inability to act, of the president or administrator, the district board shall, by order entered upon the minutes, choose a president pro tempore, or administrator pro tempore, or both, as the case may be.
(3) The district board shall hold meetings, either in the day or evening, as may be necessary.
(4) The district board shall fill any vacancy on the board as provided in ORS 198.320 (Filling of vacancies on governing bodies of certain districts). [2009 c.584 §8; 2011 c.292 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.