Additional powers during emergency
During the existence of an emergency, the Governor may:
(1) Assume complete control of all emergency operations in the area specified in a proclamation of a state of emergency issued under ORS 401.165 (Declaration of state of emergency), direct all rescue and salvage work and do all things deemed advisable and necessary to alleviate the immediate conditions.
(2) Assume control of all police and law enforcement activities in such area, including the activities of all local police and peace officers.
(3) Close all roads and highways in such area to traffic or by order of the Governor limit the travel on such roads to such extent as the Governor deems necessary and expedient.
(4) Designate persons to coordinate the work of public and private relief agencies operating in such area and exclude from such area any person or agency refusing to cooperate with and work under such coordinator or to cooperate with other agencies engaged in emergency work.
(5) Require the aid and assistance of any state or other public or quasi-public agencies in the performance of duties and work attendant upon the emergency conditions in such area. [Formerly 401.115]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.