Office of Emergency Management
- • appointment of director
(1) The Office of Emergency Management is under the supervision and control of a director, who is responsible for the performance of the duties, functions and powers of the office.
(2) The Adjutant General, with the approval of the Governor, shall appoint the Director of the Office of Emergency Management, who holds office at the pleasure of the Adjutant General.
(3) The director shall be paid a salary as provided by law or, if not so provided, as prescribed by the Adjutant General, with the approval of the Governor.
(4) For purposes of administration, subject to the approval of the Adjutant General, the director may organize and reorganize the office as the director considers necessary to properly conduct the work of the office.
(5) The director may divide the functions of the office into administrative divisions. Subject to the approval of the Adjutant General, the director may appoint an individual to administer each division. The administrator of each division serves at the pleasure of the director and is not subject to the provisions of ORS chapter 240. Each individual appointed under this subsection must be well qualified by technical training and experience in the functions to be performed by the individual. [Formerly 401.261]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.