Congestion Relief Fund
(1) The Congestion Relief Fund is established in the State Treasury, separate and distinct from the General Fund. Interest earned by the Congestion Relief Fund shall be credited to the fund.
(2) The Congestion Relief Fund consists of:
(a) Moneys appropriated or otherwise transferred to the fund by the Legislative Assembly;
(c) Moneys received from federal sources or other state or local sources, other than proceeds of Highway User Tax Bonds issued under ORS 367.615 (Bond issuance);
(d) Amounts donated to the fund;
(e) Investment earnings received on moneys in the fund; and
(f) Other amounts deposited in the fund from any source.
(3) Moneys in the fund are continuously appropriated to the Department of Transportation for distribution to the Oregon Transportation Commission for the purposes of implementing and administering the congestion relief program established pursuant to ORS 383.150 (Traffic congestion relief program).
(4) The Department of Transportation may receive gifts, grants, contributions, bequests or other donations of any kind from any public or private source for deposit in the Congestion Relief Fund.
(5) Moneys in the Congestion Relief Fund may be invested and reinvested as provided in ORS 293.701 (Definitions for ORS 293.701 to 293.857) to 293.857 (Separate accounts for each local government). [2017 c.750 §120a]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.