Signing and contents of notice
The notice of hearing shall be signed by the county clerk and shall state:
(1) The date the application was filed.
(2) The name of the applicant.
(3) The description of the forest road proposed to be improved or maintained, or both.
(4) The proposal for improvement or maintenance, or both, as set forth in the application.
(5) The time and place of hearing.
(6) That all persons interested may appear and be heard for or against the application.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.