2015 ORS § 374.090¹
Destruction by throughway of access to agricultural property

Whenever a throughway is located, relocated, constructed or reconstructed through or over farm or agricultural property and thereby all reasonable ingress and egress have been destroyed, the Department of Transportation shall provide access from the abutting properties to the throughway by a service road or by direct access, unless by agreement with the owners of the abutting properties access to the throughway has been waived by the property owner or has been acquired by the state by agreement or exercise of the power of eminent domain.