ORS 372.260¹
Deposit and withdrawal of district moneys
  • annual reports

(1) All moneys of a district shall be deposited in one or more banks designated by the district board. Moneys shall be paid out only when previously ordered by vote of the board and upon a check signed by the treasurer and countersigned by the president, or in the absence or inability of the president to act, by the secretary. A receipt or voucher, showing clearly the nature and items covered by each check drawn, shall be kept on file.

(2) Annual reports shall be made and filed by the president, secretary and treasurer, and at least once in each year a full and complete itemized statement of receipts and expenditures shall be published in a newspaper of general circulation, published in the county. [Amended by 1971 c.514 §24]

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 372—Highway Lighting Districts, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­ors372.­html (2019) (last ac­cessed May 16, 2020).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information