Contents of notice
(1) A short plain statement of the subject matter of the proceeding that requires the notice.
(2) A statement of matters asserted or charged or action proposed to be taken at the proceeding.
(3) An explanation of how persons may obtain more detailed information about the proceeding.
(4) A statement of any right to hearing afforded any parties under law.
(5) The time and place of any proceeding that will take place.
(6) A reference to particular sections of statute, charter, ordinance or rule that provide the jurisdiction and process for the proceeding that is the subject of the notice. [1981 c.153 §48]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.