Costs of conciliation proceedings
Upon termination of the conciliation proceedings, the conciliator or conciliators shall fix the costs of the conciliation and give written notice thereof to the parties. As used in this section and in ORS 36.550 (Payment of costs), “costs” includes only the following:
(1) A reasonable fee to be paid to the conciliator or conciliators.
(2) The travel and other reasonable expenses of the conciliator or conciliators.
(3) The travel and other reasonable expenses of witnesses requested by the conciliator or conciliators with the consent of the parties.
(4) The cost of any expert advice requested by the conciliator or conciliators with the consent of the parties.
(5) The cost of any court. [1991 c.405 §51]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.