Definitions for ORS 359.350 to 359.365
(1) "Artist" means the creator of a work of fine art.
(2) "Fine art" means a painting, sculpture, drawing, photograph, craft work, fiber art or work of graphic art.
(3) "Fine print" includes, but is not limited to, an engraving, etching, woodcut, lithograph, monoprint or serigraph, but does not include industrial designs.
(4) "Industrial design" means the aesthetic appearance of an article used in commerce.
(5) "Work of fine art" means any work of visual or graphic art of any media including, but not limited to, painting, fine print, drawing, sculpture, craft, photography or film. [1981 c.824 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.