Contents of disclosure statement
The following information about a fine print shall be furnished as provided in ORS 359.305 (Disclosure statements required):
(1) The name of the artist and the year when printed.
(2) Exclusive of trial proofs, whether the edition is being offered as a limited edition, and, if so:
(a) The authorized maximum number of signed or numbered impressions, or both, in the edition;
(b) The authorized maximum number of unsigned or unnumbered impressions, or both, in the edition;
(c) The authorized maximum number of artist’s, publisher’s, printer’s or other proofs, if any, outside of the regular edition; and
(d) The total size of the edition.
(3) Whether the plate has been destroyed, effaced, altered, defaced or canceled after the current edition.
(4) If there were any prior states of the same impression, the total number of states and a designation of the state to which the subject print relates.
(5) If there were any prior or later editions from the same plate, the series number of the subject edition and the total size of all other editions.
(6) Whether the edition is a posthumous edition or restrike and, if so, whether the plate has been reworked.
(7) The name of the workshop, if any, where the edition was printed. [1981 c.726 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.