Definitions for ORS 359.010 to 359.137
(1) "Administrator" means the Administrator of the Arts Program of the Oregon Business Development Department.
(2) "Arts" includes, but is not limited to, instrumental and vocal music; dance, drama, folk art, creative writing and poetry; architecture and landscaping design and the fields allied to them; painting, sculpture, photography; graphic and craft arts; industrial design; costume and fashion design; motion pictures, television, radio; tape and sound recording; the history, criticism, theory and practice of the arts; and the arts related to the presentation, performance, execution and exhibition of such art forms.
(3) "Association" means a nonprofit, private, incorporated or unincorporated institution, foundation, museum, organization, society or group, whether local, state, regional or national, that is operating, or doing business, in Oregon.
(4) "Commission" means the Oregon Arts Commission.
(5) "Department" means the Oregon Business Development Department.
(6) "Director" means the Director of the Oregon Business Development Department.
(7) "Program" means the Arts Program of the Oregon Business Development Department.
(8) "Local agencies" includes cities, counties and other public corporations and their officers, boards and commissions.
(9) "Public agencies" means state agencies and local agencies.
(10) "Private corporation" means a corporation organized for profit and authorized to do business in this state.
(11) "State agencies" includes state officers, departments, boards and commissions. [1967 c.321 §1; 1993 c.209 §5]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.