State Reference Coordinating Council
- • establishment
- • membership
- • meetings
- • staff
- • online access
(1) There is established a State Reference Coordinating Council whose duties are to coordinate the delivery of library, information and reference services provided by the State Library, the State Archives and the State of Oregon Law Library, to clarify the roles of the State Library, State Archives and State of Oregon Law Library and to promote collaboration and reduce duplication of effort.
(2) The council shall comprise the State Librarian, the State Archivist and the State of Oregon Law Librarian, or their designees.
(3) The council shall meet at least semiannually to develop and improve plans for the coordination of library, information and reference services among state agencies.
(4) The State Library, State Archives and State of Oregon Law Library shall provide meeting facilities, staff and administrative support for the council.
(5) The council shall develop a plan to provide coordinated online access to online services provided by the State Library, State Archives and State of Oregon Law Library. [2015 c.328 §15]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.