Definitions for ORS 344.415 to 344.425
(1) “Cooperative agreement” means an agreement entered into between a youth job development organization and a public body under ORS 344.425 (Cooperative agreements).
(2) “Public body” has the meaning given that term in ORS 174.109 (“Public body” defined) but does not include the judicial department or the legislative department.
(3) “Public resource project” means a project for which a public body is responsible that is related to the protection, conservation, rehabilitation or improvement of public lands, natural resources or recreational areas and for which youth participants in a youth job development organization are utilized to perform jobs and work tasks pursuant to a cooperative agreement entered into under ORS 344.425 (Cooperative agreements).
(4) “Youth job development organization” means a nonprofit entity exempt from taxation under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code as defined in ORS 314.011 (Definitions) that is operating or doing business in Oregon and that provides a program of job training, skill development and academic credit for youth in this state.
(5) “Youth participants” means youth between 13 and 22 years of age who have been qualified by a youth job development organization to perform jobs and work tasks on a public resource project. [2013 c.131 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information