Plan of instruction for talented and gifted children
A school district shall submit to the Superintendent of Public Instruction a written plan of instruction for talented and gifted children. The plan shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) A statement of school district policy on the education of talented and gifted children;
(2) An assessment of current special programs and services provided by the district for talented and gifted children;
(3) A statement of district goals for providing comprehensive special programs and services and over what span of time the goals will be achieved;
(4) A description of the nature of the special programs and services which will be provided to accomplish the goals; and
(5) A plan for evaluating progress on the district plan including each component program and service. [1959 c.528 §§5,6,7; 1963 c.570 §23; 1965 c.100 §410; 1971 c.613 §3; 1979 c.385 §3; 2011 c.440 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.