Purposes of ORS 340.005 to 340.090
(1) Create a seamless education system for students enrolled in grades 11 and 12 to:
(a) Have additional options to continue or complete their education;
(b) Earn concurrent high school and college credits; and
(c) Gain early entry into post-secondary education.
(2) Promote and support existing accelerated college credit programs, and support the development of new programs that are unique to a community’s secondary and post-secondary relationships and resources.
(3) Allow eligible students who participate in the Expanded Options Program to enroll full-time or part-time in an eligible post-secondary institution.
(4) Provide public funding to the eligible post-secondary institutions for educational services to eligible students to offset the cost of tuition, fees, textbooks, equipment and materials for students who participate in the Expanded Options Program.
(5) Increase the number of at-risk students earning college credits or preparing to enroll in post-secondary institutions. [2005 c.674 §2; 2011 c.456 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.