Taxes on net income or profits imposed by any state or foreign country
- • nondeductible taxes and license fees
- • taxes paid to foreign country for certain income
(1) To derive Oregon taxable income, there shall be added to federal taxable income taxes upon or measured by net income or profits imposed by any foreign country (including withholding taxes upon the payment of dividends arising from sources within such foreign country), this state or any state or territory deducted in computing federal taxable income.
(2) There shall be subtracted from federal taxable income the taxes and license fees imposed by counties, cities and other political subdivisions of this state and other states, if such taxes and fees are not deductible in arriving at federal taxable income.
(3) There shall be subtracted from federal taxable income the taxes paid to a foreign country upon the payment of interest or royalties arising from sources within such foreign country, if such taxes are not deductible in arriving at federal taxable income and if the interest or royalties are included in arriving at Oregon taxable income. [1983 c.162 §19; 1984 c.1 §10]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.