- • report to Legislative Assembly
(1) The Oregon Business Development Department may, after consultation with the Department of Revenue, adopt rules to implement ORS 314.668 (Definitions) to 314.673 (Rules), including rules that define terms consistently with ORS 314.668 (Definitions) to 314.673 (Rules). Rules adopted under this section apply only to qualifying investment contracts executed on or after the date the rule is adopted.
(2) On or before February 15 of each odd-numbered year, the Oregon Business Development Department shall report to the Legislative Assembly in the manner provided in ORS 192.245 (Form of report to legislature) regarding the progress of qualifying investment contracts executed under ORS 314.668 (Definitions) to 314.673 (Rules), including whether each taxpayer subject to a qualifying investment contract has complied with the employment requirement under ORS 314.668 (Definitions) (4). [2012 s.s. c.1 §6]
Note: Section 7, chapter 1, Oregon Laws 2012 (special session), provides:
Sec. 7. A qualifying investment contract as defined in section 3 of this 2012 special session Act [314.668 (Definitions)] may not be entered into:
(1) Before December 14, 2012.
(2) On or after January 1, 2014. [2012 s.s. c.1 §7]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.