Definitions for ORS 311.740 to 311.780
(1) “Commissioners” means the county court, board of county commissioners or other governing body of a county.
(2) “Department” means the Department of Revenue.
(3) “Disaster area” means an area within the State of Oregon which the Governor of the State of Oregon has named and declared to be a disaster area.
(4) “Land” means agricultural land or rangeland under farm use as defined in ORS 215.203 (Zoning ordinances establishing exclusive farm use zones) or 308A.056 (Definition of “farm use”).
(5) “Taxes” means ad valorem taxes, assessments, fees and charges entered on the assessment and tax roll against land as defined in this section.
(6) “Taxpayer” means the person or persons who pay taxes upon land as defined in this section. [1977 c.695 §1; 1999 c.314 §67]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.