- • potential additional tax liability
(1) The county assessor shall value land for conservation easement special assessment in accordance with this section.
(2) For property that was specially assessed during the previous assessment year under a special assessment law listed in ORS 308A.706 (Circumstances when additional taxes are deferred) (1)(d), the property shall have a specially assessed value, a maximum assessed value and an assessed value determined under whichever of the following was an applicable method of valuation for the previous assessment year:
(3) For property that was not specially assessed during the previous assessment year, the property shall have a specially assessed value, a maximum assessed value and an assessed value:
(a) Determined under ORS 321.354 (Common ownership minimum acreage requirements) or 321.833 (Common ownership minimum acreage requirements) if, at the time of application, the land has growing upon it trees of a marketable species and in numbers sufficient to meet requirements for designated forestland under ORS 321.358 (Application for designation as forestland) or 321.839 (Application for forestland designation); or
(b) If the criteria set forth in paragraph (a) of this subsection are not satisfied, determined under ORS 308A.050 (Legislative intent) to 308A.128 (Certain district assessments inapplicable to exclusive farm use zone farmland).
(4) For property subject to conservation easement special assessment, the county assessor shall enter on the assessment and tax roll the notation “potential additional tax liability” until the land is disqualified under ORS 308A.465 (Inspection by holder). [2007 c.809 §5]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.