Definitions for ORS 308A.403 to 308A.430
As used in ORS 308A.403 (Legislative intent) to 308A.430 (Disqualification from special assessment):
(1) “Cooperating agency” means the State Department of Fish and Wildlife, the United States Fish and Wildlife Service, the Natural Resources Conservation Service of the United States Department of Agriculture, the Oregon State University Extension Service or other persons with wildlife habitat conservation and management training considered appropriate for the preparation of a wildlife habitat conservation and management plan, as established by rules adopted by the State Fish and Wildlife Commission under ORS 308A.409 (Wildlife habitat conservation and management plans).
(2) “Department” means the State Department of Fish and Wildlife.
(3) “Lot” has the meaning given that term in ORS 92.010 (Definitions for ORS 92.010 to 92.192).
(4) “Parcel” has the meaning given that term in ORS 215.010 (Definitions).
(5) “Wildlife habitat conservation and management plan” or “plan” means a plan developed by a cooperating agency and landowner that specifies the conservation and management practices, including farm and forest uses consistent with the overall intent of the plan, that will be conducted to preserve and improve wildlife habitat on an affected lot or parcel. [2003 c.539 §4; 2005 c.94 §58]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.