Definitions for ORS 30.671 to 30.677
(1) Agri-tourism activity means an activity carried out on a farm or ranch that allows members of the general public, for recreational, entertainment or educational purposes, to view or enjoy rural activities, including farming, wineries, ranching and historical, cultural or harvest-your-own activities or natural activities and attractions. An activity is an agri-tourism activity whether or not the participant paid to participate in the activity.
(2) Agri-tourism professional means a person who is engaged in the business of providing one or more agri-tourism activities, whether or not for compensation.
(3) Farm or ranch means an area of land used for the production, cultivation, growing, harvesting or processing of agricultural products.
(4) Inherent risks of agri-tourism activity means those dangers or conditions that are an integral part of an agri-tourism activity, including:
(a) Surface and subsurface conditions;
(b) Natural conditions of land, vegetation and waters;
(c) The behavior of wild or domestic animals;
(d) Ordinary dangers of structures or equipment ordinarily used in farming and ranching operations; and
(e) The potential of a participant to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to injury to the participant or others, including failing to follow instructions given by the agri-tourism professional or failing to exercise reasonable caution while engaging in the agri-tourism activity.
(5) Participant means an individual other than an agri-tourism professional who engages in an agri-tourism activity. [2015 c.535 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information