Definitions for ORS 30.180 to 30.186
(1) “Customer” means the person in whose name a utility service is provided.
(2) “Divert” means to change the intended course or path of the utility service without the authorization or consent of the utility.
(3) “Person” means any individual, partnership, firm, association, corporation or government agency.
(4) “Reconnection” means the commencement of utility service to a customer or other person after service has been lawfully disconnected by the utility.
(5) “Tamper” means to rearrange, injure, alter, interfere with or otherwise prevent from performing the normal or customary function.
(6) “Utility” means a private corporation, a municipal corporation or an agency thereof, any other public corporation or any district that provides electricity, gas, water, telephone or cable television to customers on a retail or wholesale basis.
(7) “Utility service” means the provision of electricity, gas, water, telephone, cable television, electronic communications, steam or any other service or commodity furnished by the utility for compensation. [1989 c.670 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.