State agency agreements to use electronic commerce for sale of public property, debt collection or other business
- • State Treasurer approval
(1) Notwithstanding any provision of ORS 295.001 (Definitions for ORS 295.001 to 295.108) to 295.108 (State Treasurer rules), and subject to subsection (2) of this section, with the written approval of the State Treasurer, a state agency may enter into agreements with third parties to facilitate through the use of electronic commerce the sale of public property, the collection of amounts owed to a state agency or the transaction of other state agency business.
(2) The State Treasurer may approve an agreement under subsection (1) of this section only if the State Treasurer determines that a depository cannot provide, in a cost-effective manner, the service that is the subject of the proposed agreement.
(3) The State Treasurer may establish procedures, standards and related requirements under ORS 293.875 (State Treasurer as state banking and cash management officer) that the State Treasurer considers necessary to implement this section.
(4) As used in this section, “state agency” means any officer, board, commission, department, division or institution of state government, as that term is defined in ORS 174.111 (“State government” defined). [2011 c.253 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.