(1) To establish standard procedures for the preparation, presentation, administration and appraisal of budgets of municipal corporations;
(2) To provide for a brief description of the programs of a municipal corporation and the fiscal policy which is to accomplish these programs;
(3) To provide for estimation of revenues, expenditures and proposed taxes;
(4) To provide specific methods for obtaining public views in the preparation of fiscal policy;
(5) To provide for the control of revenues and expenditures for the promotion of efficiency and economy in the expenditure of public funds; and
(6) To enable the public, taxpayers and investors to be apprised of the financial policies and administration of the municipal corporation in which they are interested. [1963 c.576 §2; 1997 c.308 §4; 1997 c.541 §323]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.